How To Make Perry The Platypus Cupcakes
Perry The Platypus is Phineas and Ferb’s pet platypus and unknown to them Perry also works for The Agency. The Agency is an organization of animal spies with the mission of saving the world from maniacal evil. Perry goes by the code name of Agent P while wearing his secret agent hat, a Fedora. He can quickly change between the two disguises.
Dr. Doofenshmirtz, the evil nemesis, doesn’t recognize Perry unless he is wearing his Fedora. Today Cindy will show you how to make Perry The Platypus cupcakes, another great disguise for Perry.
How To Make Perry The Platypus Cupcakes By Cindy Littlefield
As a part time secret agent, Perry the Platypus is forever popping up in surprising places. While he usually takes his orders from Major Monogram, he’s also available for special missions, such as making an unexpected appearance at a birthday party or other celebration.
* Batch of baked cupcakes
* Peanut-shaped candies (such as Circus Peanuts)
* Rolling pin
* Kitchen knife
* Blue flexible candies (such as Air Heads)
* White candy melts and small (5/8 inch) round fondant cutter (or white candies 1/2 to 5/8 inches wide)
* Brown candy-coated chocolates (such as M&M Minis)
1. Frost the cupcakes.
2. Use the rolling pin to flatten a peanut-shaped candy for each cupcake, as shown. Cut a 1/2-inch piece from one end to use as a bill. Then use a knife to score crisscross lines in the longer piece to create a platypus tail.
3. For each platypus body, use a flexible candy. Stick the bill in place as shown, using a dab of frosting to hold it if needed. Use the fondant cutter to cut a pair of eyes from white candy melts, and stick a brown candy-coated chocolate atop each one. Stick the eyes in place above the bill.
4. To assemble each cupcake, gently push a completed platypus body partway into the cupcake. Do the same with the tail, positioning it right behind the body and tilting it slightly to the side.
5. Store the finished Perry the Platypus cupcakes in a cool, dry place until serving time.
Go here for your plates, napkins, stickers or any other item you need to complete your party. They’re all on this page, Phineas and Ferb Party Supplies so, take a look.