How To Make A Snow White Paper Doll
Today the Disney Family has given you a printable and shows you how to make a Snow White paper doll. You’ll have to add the magic mirror and the seven dwarfs yourself.
The Snow White paper doll will make a fun craft project at your birthday party. Or a nice addition to each of the girl’s favor box. The instructions are easy to follow.
Download the template here: Snow White Paper Doll
1. Print out your princess on regular paper or card stock. Cut out each piece with a craft knife or scissors. Do not cut along the dash lines — this is where you will fold the paper.
2. Line up Snow White’s back with her torso and glue them together so that the design is now two-sided. After the glue has dried, fold the bottom part of Snow White’s torso towards you along the blue dashed line. Then, fold Snow White’s face away from you along the red dashed line across her shoulders.
3. Take Snow White’s chest piece and fold along each dashed line. Make each fold away from you. Glue the G tab and H tab to the back, white side of Snow White’s chest.
4. Spread glue on the F tab of Show White’s chest and press it into place on the F area on Snow White’s torso. Make sure her shoulders are lined up correctly.
5. After the glue dries, add glue to the I, J, K, and L tabs and press them into place. Hold the pieces together until the glue dries. You may need to use a pen or pencil inside her chest area to position the tabs just right.
6. Fold each of Snow White’s arms and glue them so that the design is two-sided. Make sure they are lined up before the glue dries. Attach the arms to each side of Snow White’s body under each shoulder by gluing the E tab to the E area and D tab to the D area.
7. Cut slits in the top of the skirt opposite of where you fold each A tab. Fold each of the dashed lines at the top of the skirt and each A tab away from you. Starting from left to right with the yellow side of the skirt facing you, glue each A tab to the back of the skirt piece next to it to create pleats.
8. When you are finished gluing the A tabs you may find it easier to glue the C tab to the inside of the skirt before gluing the final B tab pleat.
9. Finally, attach Snow White’s completed torso to her skirt by gluing the white side of the tabs at her waist to the top of the skirt. The ruffle on her skirt should be in front.
Go here for your plates, napkins, stickers or any other item you need to complete your Snow White birthday party. They’re all on this page, Snow White Party Supplies